Prior to returning any item, please contact us and we will guide you through our simple returns process.
Eligible items may be returned for Store Credit only.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If an item is damaged in transit, you must contact us within 5 business days of receiving the damaged item. We will make arrangements to have the item returned to us and either send you a replacement or issue a refund.
Return of Faulty Goods
If you have received a faulty item, please contact us so that we can assist you. Time frames for refunds on faulty good will vary from product to product. Please send photographic evidence of any products you deem to be faulty within 5 business days of receiving the item. We will then be able to process a refund or replacement.
Return of Non-Faulty Goods
If you are unhappy with your order, please contact us so we can address your concerns. As each reason for a return differs from customer to customer, the queries will be dealt with by our team on an individual basis.
Items that Cannot be Returned
In the interests of hygiene, certain items cannot be returned to us once the packaging has been opened unless the item is faulty.
- Underwear/lingerie, and swimwear unless the item is clearly unopened.
- Hats and hair accessories unless unworn and the tags still in place.
- Earrings and body jewellery - we are unable to refund or exchange any earrings or body jewellery.
- Quilts, duvets, pillows, and bedding unless the original packaging remains undamaged and unopened.
- Cosmetics, toiletries, feminine hygiene products, and towels. We will only accept returns if they are in a saleable condition with unbroken seals and packaging,
- Food and Beverages, unless they are unopened with any seals and shrink-wrap intact.
All returns must include the original invoice or a note referencing your full name, e-mail you provided in the order and the order number.